- After releasing the Australian Christian Lobby iPhone app in 2013, we are now working on an Android app for ACL supporters.
- Built with Appcelerator Titanium Alloy for native performance with cross-platform benefits of a shared code base.
Macquarie University Speech and Hearing Clinic Website – 2013
- Built in conjunction with Macquarie University Linguistics Department.
Australian Fellowship of Evangelical Students – Stand Firm app – 2013
- iPad, iPhone and Android 4 year bible study eLearning app for AFES.
- Learning Material Crowdsourced by AFES staff workers.
- Built with strategic partner eNoah.
Westpac Learning Framework app – 2013
- Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership GROW app for Westpac.
- Phone Gap build.
- Built with strategic partner eNoah.
- An iPhone app custom built for the Australian Christian Lobby
- Australian political lobbying re-imagined and built for lobbying on mobile phones.
- Push notifications to mobilise constituent engagement quickly.
- Direct lobbying from user’s smartphones to politicians.
- Easy local politician look up for direct engagement via email and phone.
- Integration with ACL’s Blog, Campaigns and interview databases
- Social media integration to encourage engagement and community engagement.
- Utilises native mobile frameworks for performance and speed (i.e. not html).
- Built with Titanium Alloy (MVC) enabling a shared codebase for future development on Android
- This is a custom Moodle Learning Management System iPad app written in Objective C to support fast native platform access to courses and mpan>
- The app supports locked down content accesible via student login.
- Offline access to cached files, lecture notes and audio files.
- PDF, MP3 downloading, podcast playing
- In-app pdf reading, editing.
- Notes creation and editing.
This app is not a html version of Moodle but a custom Objective C native iPad app integrated into Moodle’s backend APIs.
Macquarie University – Human Resources Department.
Description: Web consultancy and development for Macquarie University Human Resources website migration of the Performance, Development and Review website from static frameworks to a dynamic Content Management system (Java Centric Minds). Reviewing and restructuring site content with key stake holders. Redevelopment of site to support the new Talent at Macquarie Page Up People Performance Development and Review system.
Key Features: Timely delivery. Positive client relationships with strong communication. High Quality of work, especially with strong Visual impairment standards compliance according to Macquarie University accessibility advisors.
Technologies: Java centric minds cms platform. Jquery, HTML5 development Visual impairment testing and compliance.
Ambassadors for Christ International
Description: Develop iPhone application for current paper based Christian quarterly devotional.
Key Features: iPhone app consulting and development from concept, prototyping to delivery in the app store and ongoing maintenance.
Website WordPress consulting and development
- All Saints Balgowlah Anglican Church (Mobile Responsive)
- Macquarie Baptist Church (Mobile Responsive)
- Delhi Road Clinic
- China Agri Business
- Online education interactive developer with The Learning Group (now acquired by Talent2). (Interactive online compliance training for Equal Employment Opportunity, Fair Trading and Occupational Health and Safety training used by CBA, Qantas, NSW Government, AIG.)
- WordPress website development and contracting with Brown Box. (Development for clients such as Samaritans Purse, Billy Graham Association, Crusaders Australia, Pet Barn and Wesley Training.)
- Bachelor of Economics, Computer Science and Economics majors. Sydney University.
- Bachelor of Divinity, Moore College.
I am a mobile software developer for mobile online education & publishing.